Makayla raphaelYou can use a lens cleaner to remove minor scrape on eyeglasses. You can get the lens cleaner from your optometrist or from a CD cleaning kit. But if the scrape is too deep, you may try buffing to remove the scrap but it cannot be removed completely. It only works with minor scrap.09/11/2013
cauliflowerbatHey, guy! There! You can drop baby oil on the lenses and rub with the lenses with a piece of soft cloth. But this only works best for minor scrapes. Or you can apply creams which can take scrapes off from sports helmets to remove your scrape. If you couldn't get rid of the scrape and the scrape may affect your vision, you may need to buy a pair of new sunglasses for instead.09/11/2013
Jose joyceI suggest you to ask an optician to remove the scrape for you. If your sunglasses are very expensive, you may damage them or make more scrapes on the lenses. And I have found many suggestions to help remove scratches on sunglasses. You can have a look first. http://www.firmoo.com/answer/question/1898.html10/28/2013
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?