Faith fergusIf you have red and puffy eyelids, you probably hide it by wearing eye makeup. But if you have redness in the eyes, it is really difficult to hide it through makeup unless you wear colored contact lenses. Besides, you can also wear sunglasses that can hide the redness in the eyes. Anyway, if you have red eyes, you shall try to find out what cause it. If it is caused by tiredness, take a break and have a good rest. If it caused by some eye infection, you shall apply some antibiotic eye drops. Hope this can help you.07/08/2013
Andrew bellWell,if I were u,I would love to try some dark sunglasses. As u may know, dark sunglasses can easily cover ur any eye problems.If u have got red eyes now,then I really don't suggest u to use makeup to cover that.U should know that it means that u may get some kind of eye allergies or some kind of eye infection if u have red eyes.As far as what I know,red eyes can be a symptom of several kinds of eye diseases.And that is why I need u to give up this stupid thought.07/09/2013
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?