eat dark leafy veggies as more as you can everyday .they will not only be good for your eye health ,but also for your overall health . also take vitamins with Beta Carotene and Lutien. These are wonderful for eye health and can help reduce the risk of Macular Degeneration caused by age. .Good for you for taking a pro-active approach to your eye health!04/13/2012
Alexandria taylorI recommend firstly you to eat more foods rich in vitamin A such as liver, eggs, cod-liver oil and butter because vitamin A helps epithele tissue of the body metabolize normally and keep the cornea away from dryness and degeneration. As beta carotene can be transformed into vitamin A in the body, so carrots, spinach, lettuce, water spinach, clove, pumpkin, tomatoes, edible amaranth, loguat, laver and petits pois are available in your diets. Vitamin C is a component of the crystalline lens of the eyeball, so you should take more fresh vegetables and fruits. Fish, especially the marine fish, which are rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids such as DHA and EPA can protect the retina. In addition, control your consumption of pungent foods and do not smoke in your daily life, nor drink too much alcohol.12/12/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?