Erin rupertLast month, I went to eyeglasses shops with my friend. She was in the same situation as you had. She cannot wear the contacts by herself because she was so afraid of putting something in her eyes. The doctor asked her to practice for several times and give her some guidance. I think you can ask your doctor for suggestions and let him/her teach you how to do this. While remember to wash your hand before the practice. Or you may get your eyes infected.08/08/2013
BenjaminYou must wash your hands before you wear the contacts. Then pick up the contacts by your right hand. I often use the middle finger to pick up the contacts. Then open your eyelids with your fingers, usually we open them with the left hand. Pay attention that you must pick up the correct side contact for your eyes. Don't mistake them. Donâ€™t be afraid of the contacts because it will not hurt you if you put them into your eyes gently. You need to blink your eyes slowly to make sure that the contacts touches closely to your eye balls.08/08/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935First off, try not to think of it as putting contacts in your eyes%u2014you%u2019re not. You%u2019re placing contacts on your eyes, where they rest comfortably and help you see clearly. Now let%u2019s get to the actual process. This is probably the easiest way to put in contacts.
1. Wash your hands.
2. Start with the same eye every time.
3. Scoop out the lens carefully.
4. Hold your eyelid and insert your contact lens.
5. Blink and smile%u2014that%u2019s it!01/14/2015
- Do I still need spectacles if I wear contact lenses?
- Why are some contact lenses more comfortable than others?
- When can kids wear contact lenses?
- Are bifocal contact lenses available?
- Why are contact lens exams significantly more expensive than eye glasses exams?
- Can I top off the old contacts solution in my lens case with new solution?
- who are not suitable for wearing contacts?
- Could contact lenses boost a kid's confidence?
- How to convert a glasses prescription to contact prescription?
- How do contact lenses feel in the eyes at the first time?