Kaylee tuenerlasik is a kind of newest procedures to correct our vision problems. It is a surgery that operates on a very delicate part of our eyes. The study from thousands of people shows that it is a very successful surgery nowadays. But it also has some risks and possible complications as any other surgery does. And it is hard to know whether there are any long-term side effects five years later after the surgery because it is too new to know this.08/08/2013
emptybotLasik is a new kind of eye surgery. It can cure many vision problems such as myopia, which can be called nearsightedness, hyperopia (farsightedness), astigmatism, presbyopia (aging eye). But before you are applying for this surgery, make sure that you are a good candidate for it. You should weigh the risks and rewards at the same time. You'd better consult your eye doctor for more information.08/08/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935laser eye surgery is commonly performed by ophthalmologists to correct near-sightedness, far-sightedness and astigmatism.Lasik is the most commonly practiced form of laser eye surgery as it has a quick healing and recovery time and is generally less painful than other types of corrective eye surgery.01/23/2015
- How much does Lasik surgery cost ? Does it cause pain during sugery ?
- Why can't i have lasik eye surgery?
- How long will vision be blurry after lasik?
- Who is a good candidate for lasik eye surgery?
- How long for vision to stabilize after lasik?
- What are the long term effects of lasik eye surgery?
- Can lasik surgery fix farsightedness?
- How long does lasik eye surgery last ?
- What are the risks of lasik eye surgery ?
- Can you go blind after lasik eye surgery ?