Can glasses cause migraines?
My head aches. My doctor told me I got the migraines. I want to know what will cause migraines and how to treat it. I am a current glasses wearer. Is there any special kind of glasses can help me solve this problem?
Related Topics : eyeglasses
hand_in__handEyeglasses will not cause migrains. And eyeglasses cannot help you to solve this problem too. You may get the migraines for other reasons. Usually, females are much more likely to get migraines than males. To those who suffer from migraines, some can clearly identify triggers or factors while some cannot. I only know that migraine is caused by a combination of blood vessel enlargement. But I think you'd better see doctors as soon as possible.08/08/2013
classynottrashyI know that childhood migraines have some relation with behavioral problems. And Brain lesions and incomplete artery brain structure will cause migraines too. There are many potential migraine triggers which may cause migraines, such as allergies, Bright lights, loud noises, perfumes, Physical or emotional stress, changes in sleep patterns, Smoking or exposure to smoke, Alcohol etc,. Though triggers do not always cause migraines, you should pay attention to them too.08/08/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935For people who suffer from migraines, figuring out what may trigger a headache may be an important step to managing and preventing pain. Here are some migraines triggers such as sleeping in, sex, cheese and wine,perfume and weather and Barometric Pressure Changes. So the glasses is nothing to do with migraines. However, triggers can vary from person to person and don%u2019t always lead to a migraine. In addition, some people may not have any migraine triggers at all. Talk with your doctor or pharmacist about what sets off your headaches to help find the right treatment for you.01/22/2015
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?