chocolate_cuteHow often we have our eyes checked may depend on the health condition of the person. As to you, you just get mild myopia. You can have your eyesight checked every two years if you were not suffering pain, injury, visual changes, lots of floaters or flashes of light. If your problem gets worse, then you may need to see your doctor when you need. Receiving routine examinations can prevent serious eye disease.08/28/2013
Ariana oliverUsually, doctors suggest us to have our eyes checked every year. So you can have your eyes checked every year. But if you suffered some vision problems within a year, you should have your eyes checked timely. We can prevent or cure many sight-threatening disease if you detected them early.08/28/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935Most eye care experts recommend that you have a complete eye exam every one to three years, depending on your age, risk factors and whether you currently wear corrective lenses. Children need regular eye exams to detect vision problems that may interfere with learning.01/12/2015
- When can you get a discount for an eye exam at lenscrafters without insurance?
- Does walmart vision center accept blue cross?
- Can an Eye Test Detect Liver Problems ?
- How often should you have your eyesight checked?
- How often should you get an eye exam?
- What to expect at walmart optical for my eye exam?
- Can eye exam detect high blood pressure?
- Can an eye exam detect diabetes?
- Why do i get migraine after eye exam ?
- Is eye pain after eye exam normal?