copyofmeYou can cure red eyes from contacts by apply some artificial tears. Red eyes from contacts are often caused by infections or the fraction between eyeballs and contacts. If there are some bacteria on your hand when you wear your contacts, you may get an infection. You can take off your contacts until your symptoms totally disappear.08/30/2013
ELAINEWe can use a piece of ice to cure dry and red eyes from contacts. If our eyes were red, there may be some inflammations in your eyes. The coolness can calm down the inflammation. This will make our eyes feel more comfortable. And the water into your eyes will moisten your eyes and relieve the dry eye.08/30/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935Treatment for red eyes varies, depending on its cause. Contact your eye doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment anytime you develop red, irritated eyes.
If you wear contact lenses, always remove them if you are experiencing bloodshot or irritated eyes.
Remedies for red eyes range from rest, cool compresses over your eyes and over-the-counter eye drops to more aggressive treatment such as antibiotics or even surgery.
Remember, if red eyes are accompanied by eye pain, light sensitivity, swelling or blurry vision, see your eye doctor immediately for urgent treatment01/14/2015
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?