Victor LeeComputer Glasses are prescription glasses that are designed to wear when doing computer work. They allow you to focus your eyes on a computer screen, which is farther away than reading material is normally held. I think you can click this link to get more information about this kind of glasses http://lifehacker.com/5980509/do-computer-glasses-really-work09/10/2014
ShelbyThe person often sit in front of a computer for too long will feel tired. And the reflection of the computer will do harm to our health and especially to our eyes. Our eyesight will drops result in the glare of the computer screen. If you found that you can hardly focus, you may need a pair of computer glasses. computer glasses are designed to lessen the symptoms associated with computer vision syndrome . Prolonged computer using will lead to computer vision syndrome. If our eyes and brain react to words on a computer screen different than on the printed text. And have eyestrain, dry eyes, blurred vision and headaches at the same time, we may need a pair of computer glasses.08/31/2013
MarissaI think computer glasses can work as we needed. When we lean forward or look down to see through their glasses to see letters clearly, we often suffer from back and shoulder pain in doing this. computer glasses are prescription glasses that are designed to make patients work more comfortably in front of a computer. We need to focus our eyes at a close distance, because computer monitors are usually placed a little further away than a comfortable reading distance. But our regular glasses cannot help us with this. So they are not enough to alleviate symptoms of computer vision syndrome. If we have a pair of computer glasses, you can focus at the appropriate distance and does not need to tilt your head back anymore.08/31/2013
- What can you do to help protect your eyes when using a computer?
- Why do my eyes burn when i look at the computer ?
- How to take care of your eyes when using the computer?
- Are computer glasses necessary?
- Can you wear computer glasses over contacts?
- What are the best lenses for computer glasses?
- What are computer glasses side effects?
- Are computer glasses worth buying?
- What can we benefit from computer eyeglasses?
- What are fashion style of computer glasses for women?