elen_tMaybe you can't find a pair of contacts that function the same as a pair of sunglasses. Why not buy a pair of sunglasses for instead? You know that if we have vision problems, we often wear contacts for a whole day. But if contacts can function the same as sunglasses, it is very inconvenient when we spend our time indoors because the tinted lenses will make the room darker and we can't see things clearly. If we wear a pair of sunglasses, we can take them off when you stay at home.11/05/2013
chemicalumnesntYou can wear a wide brim hat to cover your eyes from the sunlight. Or you can choose a peaked cap. it can shield your eyes from glare too. And they can be good decorations in summer. But I still suggest you to buy a pair of sunglasses if you don't have a pair of sunglasses at hand now. The UV rays come from the sun will lead to many eye disease. So you'd better protect your eyes from now on. Hope this helped!11/05/2013
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?