What kind of food is best for eye health?
Can you tell me what kind of food is best for eye health? I want to improve my eyesight as well as keep healthy eyes. Thank you in advance!
Randa FritchThere are many kinds of food that are good for our eye health. Different food can provide our eyes with different vitamins and nutrients. So I think all of them are very good. Fish is one of them. I like fish very much. It can provide our eyes with omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are good for our eyes. They can prevent us from developing age related macular degeneration. Hope this helped!11/05/2013
Melissa garciaGreen leafy vegetables and highly colored fruits are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin. They are good for our eyes. They are easy to be found in many green groceries. They can be daily food on the table. Besides, doctors often prescribe a pill that combines vitamin C, vitamin E, beta-carotene and zinc to those people who are diagnosed with early signs of AMD. you can eat more foods that are rich in these elements too. Hope this helped!11/05/2013
daleWell, nuts, whole grains, fruits, vegetables, fish, and heart-healthy oils are all good for our eyes. I can't tell you which kind of food is the best food for eye health because I think all of them are very important to our eyes. Sweetie, it is a long procedure to maintain the health of our eyes. It takes time and energy. We can't improve our eyesight by just eating one kind of food or provide our eyes with large quantity of nutrients in one time. What we can do is to provide various foods in our diet every day. And donâ€™t be picky about them.11/05/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?