rommel abadDuring the first week, you should cover your eyes with sunglasses or an eye shield all the time. This can help protect your eyes from being rubbed or bumped, because a small amount of pressure can open the incision. Besides, doctor may recommend you to refrain from lifting more than 10 pounds, bending with the head below the waist and straining to the point of holding one's breath, because these activities can increase the pressure inside your eyes and can open the incision too. I found this on afb. hope this helped.11/07/2013
DavidWhat is pilates exercise? Mmm... I think maybe it is a kind of intense exercise. Dude, I suggest you to resume your sports activities after your eyes are totally recovered, because any kind of small pressure on your eyes will lead to blooding. The incision will open if it is not totally recovered. I hope you can consider this so put off resuming your exercise is good for your eyes at this time. Good luck!11/07/2013
walkthewalk46I don't know. I think it depends. To some people, they can see very well after cataract surgery. But other patients can see well a few days or even a full month later after cataract surgery. During the first week after cataract surgery, I suggest you to cover your eyes all the time. This is good for the recovery. This means that you can't resume spinning or other exercises in the first week.11/07/2013
walkinawayfromuI think you can resume spinning and pilates exercises after a month later which totally depends on the condition of your eye health. Usually you may need to check your eyes a few weeks after the surgery. You can get a final prescription which will tell you whether you need glasses or not. And the doctor can tell you whether you are allowed to do some intense exercise or not. Good luck!11/07/2013
- Can I go on a holiday after having cataract surgery?
- How Much Does Cataract Surgery Cost With Insurance?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How Soon Can I Get New Glasses after Cataract Surgery?
- why are my eyes sensitive to light after cataract surgery?
- How long do I have to use eye drops after cataract surgery?
- What is the success rate of cataract surgery?
- Do You Need a Stronger Prescription or Cataract Surgery?
- Can i cook after cataract surgery?
- Can I go to the gym after cataract surgery?