Hunter roseI won't suggest you to choose rimless glasses. progressive glasses usually have bigger lenses. The full framed glasses are better than rimless glasses because they can fix the lenses. If you choose a pair of rimless glasses, the lenses may get loosen in future, so you need to fix them from time to time.11/17/2013
elblancodiabloThe price of the glasses may depend on which kind of glasses you will choose. The price may vary from tens of dollars to hundreds of dollars. And usually progressive glasses are more expensive than regular glasses. I think maybe it will cost you at least 100 dollars. Good luck!11/17/2013
entivoreYou can have a look on Firmoo. There are many kinds of glasses. And you can upload your photo to try on all the glasses online. This can help you know which kind of shape is suitable for you. It is very convenient. But you must have your prescription and know the size of your glasses first. Hope this helped!11/17/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
- Wearing Glasses After Rhinoplasty / Nose Job
- Presbyopia and subsequent blurred distance vision after readers
- Having trouble adjusting to glasses
- Farsighted and Astigmatism-- Do I need different glasses for distance?
- Eye strain and headache after wearing glasses?
- Should I wear bi or multi focals with this prescription?
- Progressive lenses
- Pupillary Distance How to measure PD
- lensses with big plus
- Advanced Photochromic Lens