MonaStephen Hawking can speak with his eyes. He can use his eyes to select words in a computer system. But this computer system has been preprogrammed with words and phrases that he often uses. If you mean talk in that way, you can buy such kind of computers. But I am just joking. Seriously, I know you don't need that kind of machines because you can talk.11/24/2013
camzronMy mum knows all the suggestions of my body language. Sometimes, I can talk with her by eyes. But I think that's because we have lived in the same house for a long time and we often talk with each other. So we know each other very well. She knows exactly what I want to say and what I am confused about. You can develop this kind of ability by telling with other people so that they can know you better and guess what you want to say.11/24/2013
Shelby rodneyI think sometimes, if a person says that your eyes can speak, it means that your eyes are beautiful and you are lovely. The people just show their likes in this way. But if you want to make other people understand what you want to say, you may need to communicate with them and tell your true feelings about person or things then they can know your worldview and values. So they know your likes and dislikes well. Then they can guess what you will say.11/24/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?
Recommend eye doctor & optical:
- Academy Kids Dental, Vision & Orthodontics
- Lloyd McAllister & Associates
- Visionworks Colorado - Academy Shops
- Roark, Stephen R., O.D. P.C.
- Brooks Family Eye Care
- Zyskowski Lawrence P MD
- The Independent Eye Doctors Next To Lenscrafters
- Rocky Mountain Eye Care
- I Care Professionals
- Kelly’s Park-Hill Optical