Lynn SherrillYes, we will feel tired if we blink less. We suffer from eye fatigue and dry eyes after reading for a long time. We desperately need some relax at this time. I suggest you to apply some artificial tears to lubricate your eyes and blink your eyes intently for a few times from time to time during your reading. If you are in front of a computer, I strongly suggest you to wear a pair of computer glasses because Computer Glasses can help block harmful computer reflections and filter glare from the computer screen. They can help protect our eyes. Hope this helped!12/12/2013
Carlos quickI don't know. Maybe you will feel tired more quickly if you blink less. But there are other factors that might interfere with our reading and cause eye fatigue. If you suffer from some vision problems, you may suffer from eye fatigue more easily if you don't use prescription glasses to help correct your vision problems.12/12/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935People normally blink about 12 to 15 times per minute. This naturally refreshes the eyes. When you are tired, the blink rate slows down and the eyes are not properly lubricated, causing irritation. Studies suggest that computer users blink much less frequently, about four or five blinks per minute. The less you blink, the more productive you may be, but this can take a toll on your eyes.01/20/2015
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?