650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935I think the circular particles you saw called floaters, floaters are small bits of virtuous that get in the retina and appear in your vision. Over 70% of the population have floaters and they are usually harmless, however a sudden increase is an event to seek medical attention.01/20/2015
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?
- Does Anxiety Disorder Cause Eye Problems?