Michael?It depends. I know it will cost us about 300 pounds per eye in England. But sometimes we can buy one and get one for free. I haven't had that kind of surgeries but I heard that it is absolute agony. Somebody also said that it went like open heart surgery without anaesthetic whilst had your teeth pulled and limbs amputated. Oh and being kicked in the nuts 100 times in quick succession. It sounds a little crazy. But I suggest you to consult your doctors for more info.01/05/2014
MAVISSweetie, I think it is necessary if you want to treat with your vision problems or eye problems. No matter what sufferings you may go through in the process of the surgery, you will feel better as long as you hold the belief that you will have perfect vision soon in your mind. You will go through it. As to the costs, I really don't know. If there isn't an enhancement after the surgery, it will cost you less. But some people can't achieve perfect vision in first surgery so they may need to have another small surgery.01/05/2014
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935The surgery costs several thousand dollars. Laser eye surgery is not permanent. As we age, our eyesight continues to change and even the most successful surgery may need to be redone later in time if the eyesight changes and deteriorates at a normal rate due to aging changes. There are no guarantees that you will not have to wear glasses after LASIK surgery. Especially if you are age 40 and up, you may need Reading glasses for near work. Moreover, there will not pain during sugery.01/23/2015
- Why can't i have lasik eye surgery?
- How long will vision be blurry after lasik?
- Who is a good candidate for lasik eye surgery?
- How long for vision to stabilize after lasik?
- What are the long term effects of lasik eye surgery?
- Can lasik surgery fix farsightedness?
- How long does lasik eye surgery last ?
- What are the risks of lasik eye surgery ?
- Can you go blind after lasik eye surgery ?
- What vision problems can be corrected by lasik?