hands4godPterygium is a kind of eye problem. If you doubt that you have something unfamiliar in your eyes, you'd better google â€pterygiumâ€œ on the internet to find some images, then you can compare your situation with these images to see whether is pterygium or not. But I still suggest you to visit your eye doctor immediately if you feel discomfort in your eyes or your vision changes dramatically.01/12/2014
Austin gerardIt is easy to recognize them. Sometimes, a pterygium causes no symptoms but the eye doctor can discover it according to its appearance. It won't affect your vision nor cause any pain. But an enlarging pterygium may cause redness and inflammation. So have our eyes checked regularly is very important.01/12/2014
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?
- Does Anxiety Disorder Cause Eye Problems?