Hi guys I need some advice. My family is going through a tight situation about money and our top priority right now is food, school, and shelter. We'er in between homes right now. Anyway, I have bad eyesight and I have eyeglasses that I basically place everywhere and forget about. Now it's badly bent on the left hinge. I have been irresponsible with it and I switch frames almost once a year (expensive frames =0) and it's becoming such a headache to my parents. Right now we can't afford a new one (again...). I'm afraid to fix it myself because the last time I did I broke the left arm lol. It's a metal frame by the way. When I place it on a flat surface the left arm looks like it's flying ( Even at a glance you can say it's bent). But thank God that there are no scratches (just really minor). Please help me! I can't see the white board in class without having to go through a headache!
You may interest questions:
- Where can i buy disney glasses for kids?
- Can contact lenses cause nausea?
- Where can i find full eye yellow contact lenses?
- Can macular degeneration cause retinal detachment?
- How much are nerd glasses at walmart?
- Can flying cause retinal detachment?
- Where can i buy full eye blue contact lenses?
- What face shape suits butterfly sunglasses?
- Does dehydration cause yellow eyes?
- Are butterfly sunglasses suitable for round face?