ElizaUV-blocking contacts contain a UV-blocking agent. You can't tell if a contact lens has a UV blocker just by looking at it â€” the blocking agent is clear, so as not to disturb vision. Importantly, UV-blocking contacts are not meant to replace sunglasses. A contact lens covers only your cornea, not your entire eye. Sunglasses with UV protection can cover more of your eye and the parts of your face that surround the eye, depending on the size of the sunglasses lens. That's why contacts with UV blockers are designed to complement sunglasses use as an added protection.01/21/2015
- new carbon fiber sunglasses want non prescription leses taken out and replaced with pres. colored sunglass lenses , cost not a problem.
- What kind of lens is provided with the Prescription Sunglasses? Poly Carbonate, High index, etc.?
- What color tint are each of the mirror sunglass lenses?
- diesel eyewear ... hoz its diffrent....
- Allergic Reaction to plastic frames
- how to pick pilot sunglasses frame?
- Do you think it's good to buy replica sunglasses?
- Do Firmoo sunglasses offer 100% UV protection from UVA and UVB rays? Do they offer UV 400 protection?
- How to choose the right pair for flying?