JonathanThe best places to find kids' sunglasses are sunglass specialty stores like Sunglass Hut, optical chain stores like Pearle Vision and LensCrafters, and your local optician or optical shop.Some opticians even specialize in children's sunglasses and eyeglasses and have dedicated areas just for kids to play and shop for their frames.Wherever you go, look for a good selection of sunglass frames scaled specifically for a child's facial dimensions and a professional staff experienced in fitting children's eyewear.01/21/2015
Ethan edwardIf you're a parent in search of the right pair of eyeglasses for your child, you probably know that walking into an optical store can be confusing. There is no shortage of children's eyeglass frames. Choices range from brands based on popular characters or childhood icons such as Harry Potter, SpongeBob and Barbie, to more "grown-up" styles or a mix of both. Modern children's eyeglasses also feature durability and safety features for your peace of mind.01/29/2015
- What color tint are each of the mirror sunglass lenses?
- diesel eyewear ... hoz its diffrent....
- Allergic Reaction to plastic frames
- how to pick pilot sunglasses frame?
- Do you think it's good to buy replica sunglasses?
- Do Firmoo sunglasses offer 100% UV protection from UVA and UVB rays? Do they offer UV 400 protection?
- How to choose the right pair for flying?
- Oversized eyeglasses for girls - cute or ugly?
- How good are Serengeti Sunglasses?