cookA color blind test should be given to anyone considering a profession where accurate color perception is essential. Examples include electricians, commercial artists, designers, technicians, and certain manufacturing and marketing personnel. The effect color blindness has on a person's job performance depends in large part on the color-related requirements of the position and the severity of the person's color vision deficiency.01/22/2015
Allison walkerRegarding to this problem, personally I think that those people who are related to electricians, commercial artists, designers, technicians, and certain manufacturing and marketing personnel need to take a color blind test, because ability of distinguishing different color is most important to them.01/29/2015
- Does Walmart have lower pricing than an independent Optometrist?
- what are signs of vision problems?
- Why are human eye colours limited?
- Where can I get prescription thick black framed glasses?
- Will smoking during pregnancy increase a baby's risk of strabismus?
- Do Ray Ban classic eyeglasses fit every face?
- Does guys like girls wearing eyeglasses?
- How to reduce eye strain?
- what causes Blepharitis?
- What can you do to prevent digital eye strain?