cazzehIf you wear contacts on a daily wear basis and clean and disinfect them after each use, expect your annual cost for contact lens care solutions to be roughly $150 to $200. So to determine your combined yearly contact lens costs for lenses and solutions, add $150 to $200 to the above totals. The exception is daily disposable contacts. Since you discard these lenses after each use, often there is no need for contact lens solutions.01/30/2015
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
Noah jamesPrices for contact lenses vary tremendously depending upon the type of lens. Disposable lenses, which are worn once and then thrown away, cost between $70 and $100 for a 90-day supply.Extended-wear contact lenses are also disposable, but can be worn for up to three months before needing to be replaced. For a year's supply of lenses, the cost can range from $170 to more than $300. Some contact lenses can be worn for up to one year, ranging in price from about $150 to $375. Contact lens purchases include the lenses and packaging material for the lenses. In some cases, this packaging material will be a vial with saline solution or another preservative. For disposable lenses, the lenses are typically packaged separately in plastic. In addition, most manufacturers include information about the lenses.03/18/2015
- Humana insurance
- Do I still need spectacles if I wear contact lenses?
- Why are some contact lenses more comfortable than others?
- When can kids wear contact lenses?
- Are bifocal contact lenses available?
- Why are contact lens exams significantly more expensive than eye glasses exams?
- Can I top off the old contacts solution in my lens case with new solution?
- who are not suitable for wearing contacts?
- Could contact lenses boost a kid's confidence?
- How to convert a glasses prescription to contact prescription?