IsabelAs I know that not everyone can get eyeglasses with medicare. They medicare only pay for eyeglasses for people who have had cataract surgery. If you eyeglasses or contact lenses are really necessary, medicare may pay for it. However, you shall go a shop which accept medicare to get the eyeglasses.02/03/2015
BenjiIn common, medicare are not cover eyeglasses. However, if you need eyeglasses after cataract surgery, you may use medicare to buy a pair of eyeglasses. Also, you shall go to a Medicaid optician if you want to buy eyeglasses with medicare since not all eyeglasses shop can accept medicare for eyeglasses. As for how much will medicare pay for the eyeglasses, you can call 1-800-MEDICARE for exact info.02/03/2015
- optician i.d. number
- Does Walmart work with my insurance Coventry Summit Ideal (medicare)
- Does insurance cover refractive surgery?
- What vision benefit plans does Pearle Vision accept?
- How to get vision insurance?
- Is vision insurance really worth it?
- what kind of vision insurance does costco take?
- Does my insurance/Medicare cover any part of low vision rehabilitation?
- How much money can be safed with vision insurance?
- doe eyecare accept U Care?