Makayla raphaelWhen we are getting older, some eye problem come in to us, so we need to have some eye test. However, the eye test for younger people is different from that for older people. these critically important tests should be done for older people on a regular basis including eye pressures,visual field (side vision),dilated retinal examination,slit lamp (microscope),refraction. Each test gives your eye doctor essential information about how your vision functions.02/04/2015
handyhandsAn eye test is not just good for checking whether your glasses are up to date. It's also a vital check on the health of your eyes. An eye test can pick up eye diseases, such as glaucoma and cataracts, as well as general health problems, including diabetes and high blood pressure. The good news is that if you're 60 or over, you can have a free NHS eye test every two years. You can have a free test every year if you're 70 or over.02/13/2015
- iam getting tears from my eyes when iam sleeping espicially in between 3'0 clock to 5'0 clock.it is happening from the last three days
- Swollen eyes and neck
- can my crossed eyes be fixed after 3 failed attempts as a child?
- eye health
- Right eye making noises
- Is Computer Vision Syndrome Permanently On Me?
- Can I wear eye makeup when I have problem with clogged oil glands?
- Help! I have salicylic acid in my eyes.
- Skimmed milk in eye