The upper third of the lenses are useless, being focused on something past infinity. To see distance, I have to look through roughly the middle part of the lenses. To see my computer screens, I have to look through the bottom third, so I spend all day at work with my head cocked back. To read fine print, I have to look through the very bottom part of the lenses, practically holding the paper under my chin.
You may interest questions:
- Can i get nutritional recommendation or general advice for good eyecare to improve eye health?
- Can a person create dry eye symptoms?
- Is there anybody who can provide me suggestions on taking customized vitamins for maintaining good eye health?
- What herbs are the best to enhance eye health?
- How does it happen for a person to have both nearsightedness and farsightedness in each of the eyes?
- What role does lutein play in eye health?
- What vitamins are good for eye health?
- Can I use Naphcon-A eye drops if I have high blood pressure?
- Does 8 hours/day computer work affect eye health?
- Can anybody help me in searching for customized vitamins that can help me maintain optimum eye health?