DylanIf you buy good quality contacts and they match your complexion they won't really look fake; however, you may want to start wearing them over spring break or another long break so that you won't look like your eye color changed overnight. If you want contacts then go for it I'm sure you'll look fine.02/15/2015
AnaI always saw a lot of girls who wear colored contacts which make their eyes look bigger than normal. It is really beautiful. So I always want to get one. However, I have a good vision and eyes are tender tissues which can be easily hurt and infected by bacterial. In my mind, healthy is most important, so I will not wear colored contacts.02/25/2015
- Humana insurance
- Do I still need spectacles if I wear contact lenses?
- Why are some contact lenses more comfortable than others?
- When can kids wear contact lenses?
- Are bifocal contact lenses available?
- Why are contact lens exams significantly more expensive than eye glasses exams?
- Can I top off the old contacts solution in my lens case with new solution?
- who are not suitable for wearing contacts?
- Could contact lenses boost a kid's confidence?
- How to convert a glasses prescription to contact prescription?