enternalhateWhen it comes to vision testing, no two eyes are alike, because no two people are alike. In fact, its those difference determine what types of vision testing or vision testing equipment will be used to a given examination. As I know there are 11 types of vision testing. They are visual acuity testing, visual field testing,cover testing,color-blind testing,refraction testing,slit lamp testing,tonometry (Glaucoma) Testing,The "Puffer" Test,the touch Test,dilation testing,vision testing. Hope this helpful.03/01/2015
electriikheartxVision testing is a more comprehensive set of eye tests than simple vision screenings and is performed by an eyecare professional in a controlled office setting with vision testing equipment that goes far beyond what's available at a typical vision screening. There are a lot of types of vision testing for you to get your eyes examined. If you want to know the exact vision testing you need to have, you should consult your eye doctor.03/02/2015
- Hello! Is it normal for a myopia number to go from -2.45 --_ -3.50 (last checked my eyes 1 year ago)? I think the prescription the doctor gave me is too strong and I don't feel comfortable with my new lens.
- What does is mean 009 axis on my exam
- free eye exam report.
- How often do you go to have your eye checked?
- where can I find places offering eye exam in Chicago?
- what kind of services should be a low-cost eye exam include?
- where can I find a low-cost eye exam?
- How much does an eye exam cost?
- Why do you need frequent eye examinations?