Cameron gilesIf you are a primary subscriber of VSP, you will save a lot on comprehensive exam, frames, Rx lenses, optical Lens. VSP members typically save over $200 a year with a Standard vision service plan. More details are following: Great savings on eye exams A $150+ allowance toward glasses and/or contacts Top-quality lenses covered after your affordable copay Savings on optional lens enhancements (features like scratch resistance, anti-glare, no-line bifocals, and light-to-dark tinting)03/04/2015
explosion_x3The Vision Plan, offered by VSP, provides coverage for a variety of vision care needs. Benefits cover eye examinations, prescription eyeglasses, contact lenses and more. Coverage is available for you and eligible family members. The table below summarizes the coverage you are eligible to receive if you choose to add vision to your benefits. You may have to pay extra for certain cosmetic or elective eyewear options. Before selecting your eyewear, ask your doctor what is covered by your VSP plan.03/05/2015
- Eyes randomly shake
- Sensation of eye shaking or pulsation in eye after cataract surgery
- eye infection
- How does VSP insurance work?
- How to find a vsp doctor in New York?
- What Causes a Swollen Eyelid?
- Does mayopia cause blindness?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Flash in my vision. Should I see the doctor immediately?
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?