Riley eddyThere is a lot of research showing that blue light after sunset can disrupt circadian rhythm and suppress melatonin production but recent studies are showing that this has even more serious consequences.With computers, TVs, tablets and phones, this use has extended even more and these new technologies are especially high in blue light. Shift workers and those who are regularly up late at night are at a higher risk for various cancers but more recent research shows that even recreational exposure to blue light for a few hours at night can have a negative effect.There is a simple way to reduce most of the blue light we see at night: orange sunglasses.03/09/2015
Jessica StevensonWe all know that getting a good night's sleep is the key to feeling energized! Wearing orange/amber-Tinted glasses in the few hours leading up to your bedtime will allow you to block out the blue light produced by your devices and make it easier for you to fall asleep.03/13/2015
- What color tint are each of the mirror sunglass lenses?
- diesel eyewear ... hoz its diffrent....
- Allergic Reaction to plastic frames
- how to pick pilot sunglasses frame?
- Do you think it's good to buy replica sunglasses?
- Do Firmoo sunglasses offer 100% UV protection from UVA and UVB rays? Do they offer UV 400 protection?
- How to choose the right pair for flying?
- Oversized eyeglasses for girls - cute or ugly?
- How good are Serengeti Sunglasses?
- Is it better to wear Goggles or Sunglasses?