Jordan BrownThe average person works approximately eight hours a day in front of a computer. These long hours make us more prone to vision-related problems. The anti-reflective coating on Computer Glasses helps reduce the glare that bounces off the screen and light coming from the device. Glass color tinting is also a function that helps increase the screenâ€™s contrast without making it too harsh for your eyes.03/11/2015
cdaleThe computer glasses can reduce eye strain and give you the most comfortable vision possible at your computer. And computer glasses put the optimum lens power for viewing your computer screen right where you need it for a clear,wide field of view without the need for excessive focusing effort or unhealthful postures.03/11/2015
- Wearing Glasses After Rhinoplasty / Nose Job
- Presbyopia and subsequent blurred distance vision after readers
- Having trouble adjusting to glasses
- Farsighted and Astigmatism-- Do I need different glasses for distance?
- Eye strain and headache after wearing glasses?
- Should I wear bi or multi focals with this prescription?
- Progressive lenses
- Pupillary Distance How to measure PD
- lensses with big plus
- Advanced Photochromic Lens