JuanYou can protect your eyes from not only dust and dirt, but also the sun's damaging UV rays.We have discovered by wearing a UV blocker, you can bring the formation of cataracts down to almost nothing. This will help you have clearer vision for longer, and we all want to see better for as long as possible. There are also glasses now made for sports use, so you're literally protecting those eyes.03/11/2015
JimmyThe main benefits of wearing glasses is that you can see much better and clearer,regardless of where you are, you even can read things that are further away from you. I wore glasses for a long time, and I think they look very cute on my face.and I got many compliments when I wear them the first time.03/20/2015
- Wearing Glasses After Rhinoplasty / Nose Job
- Presbyopia and subsequent blurred distance vision after readers
- Having trouble adjusting to glasses
- Farsighted and Astigmatism-- Do I need different glasses for distance?
- Eye strain and headache after wearing glasses?
- Should I wear bi or multi focals with this prescription?
- Progressive lenses
- Pupillary Distance How to measure PD
- lensses with big plus
- Advanced Photochromic Lens