cookTo tell the truth, the price completely depends on what kind of quality you buy, I have more interest in the quality of the glasses, I believe that the higher is the price the better is the quality.nowadays I surprised found that I can buy the same quality of glasses online store but the price is more cheaper than they sold in the local store. i only paid about $150 for mine, but they still have a reasonable quality.that's amazing.03/19/2015
ellochkablecyIt sounds funny,all customer demand cheap goods, the best is free, ha-ha, as far as i know, there are some online glasses stores have a policy is that if you are the first time to buy glasses on their site, you can get a pair of free glasses. I'm lucky to get a pair of free glasses on firmoo.com long time ago. And I think I would like to pay for under $200 for a pair of sunglasses.03/19/2015
Christopher gilesI would never spend much money on sunglasses, personally, I wouldn't spend more than$100,because of sunglasses are really just to protect my eyes in bright light, if you are sure you will wear them frequently, you had better buy the expensive ones, after all, eye healthy is very very important.03/22/2015
- What color tint are each of the mirror sunglass lenses?
- diesel eyewear ... hoz its diffrent....
- Allergic Reaction to plastic frames
- how to pick pilot sunglasses frame?
- Do you think it's good to buy replica sunglasses?
- Do Firmoo sunglasses offer 100% UV protection from UVA and UVB rays? Do they offer UV 400 protection?
- How to choose the right pair for flying?
- Oversized eyeglasses for girls - cute or ugly?
- How good are Serengeti Sunglasses?
- Is it better to wear Goggles or Sunglasses?