StephanieA great pair of polarized fishing sunglasses can easily go $200. However, you can find the cheap polarized sunglasses online that cost $30 or less. They also offers the best glare reduction, fish-spotting capabilities, durability and comfort. You can find fisherman eyewear striper at fishermaneyewear.com which only cost $19.99. Excellent polarization provided good contrast and glare reduction for a crisp, clear look below the surface of the stream. Moreover, you also can find Strike King SKP10 at strikeking.com. The SKP10 glasses had the best polarization of the lot-I could track my lures underwater from greater distances, even through faster runs and riffles. They had terrific glare reduction and good contrast both on the water and on the road while driving.03/25/2015
b3phoenixYou can find Flying Fisherman San Carlos at flyingfisherman.com. That only cost you $29.95. Maybe it's the shape of my head, but I was constantly pushing these up the bridge of my nose, and it felt like they'd slip off whenever I leaned forward. Typically, a mirrored finish doesn't overshadow or drastically change the basic lens color. But it did with these. The combo of green mirror and amber lenses gave the world a bluish tone that made everything appear too bright for my liking. The polarization was good, especially during cloudy periods, but these couldn't match the others for underwater clarity.03/25/2015
WoodenI bought a pair of polarized sunglasses from ebay.com. there are many styles of polarized sunglasses are all sold under$20, for the price, they are really worth the money. I can't believe the low price until I found them. That's amazing. But to tell the truth, the quality is not very good. If you will use them frequently. I suggest you to buy them from this site: http://www.berkley-fishing.com/03/26/2015
- What kind of lens is provided with the Prescription Sunglasses? Poly Carbonate, High index, etc.?
- What color tint are each of the mirror sunglass lenses?
- diesel eyewear ... hoz its diffrent....
- Allergic Reaction to plastic frames
- how to pick pilot sunglasses frame?
- Do you think it's good to buy replica sunglasses?
- Do Firmoo sunglasses offer 100% UV protection from UVA and UVB rays? Do they offer UV 400 protection?
- How to choose the right pair for flying?
- Oversized eyeglasses for girls - cute or ugly?