Brian ClemVision changes such as blurred vision is one of several issues that a expectant mother will experience during pregnancy. A woman may not be able to see properly when she is in pregnancy or may experience other vision problems. Most of the time, the reason behind this eyes being affected by the same build-up, lens and cornea thickens, only to exert pressure on the fluid within the eyeball. It could also be a symptom of pregnancy-included hypertension. Therefore, it is advised to report blurred vision to your healthcare provider.03/30/2015
HallyMany women experience blurred vision when they are pregnant, because pregnancy hormones,which can lead to eye dryness.irritation and discomfort, Hormones also cause fluid buildup in your eyes, the same way they make your ankles and feet swell up. This can lead to changes in the curvature of your eye.03/30/2015
b0ycrazzyPregnancy hormones decrease tear production (ironically, since they certainly don't decrease crying!), which can lead to eye dryness, irritation and discomfort. Hormones also cause fluid buildup in your eyes, the same way they make your ankles and feet swell up. This can lead to changes in the curvature of your eye, which causes a change in your vision while you're pregnant.04/03/2015
- Blurry vision after working long hours.
- Blurry vision when working long hours.
- Can Episcleritis be caused by stress or anxiety?
- very weak eyesight
- Will myopia decrease the risk for later hyperopia?
- How is nearsightedness diagnosed?
- What are the dangers of wearing eyeglasses?
- What causes myopia?
- Why is decreasing myopia so important?
- How can multifocal lenses address myopia in children?