JamesIt is thought that wearing orange-Tinted glasses when watching TV or reading emails on the phone is more or less ridiculous. However, the orange-tinted glasses can block certain wavelengths of light emitted by electronic screens and make it easier to sleep.Studies have shown that such light, especially from the blue part of the spectrum, inhibits the body's production of melatonin, a hormone that helps people fall asleep. Options are growing for block ing blue light, though experts caution that few have been tested for effectiveness and the best solution is to avoid brightly lit electronics at night. The intensity of light, in addition to colour, can affect sleep, and not all brands of orange-tinted glasses have undergone independent testing for their ability to aid sleep.04/13/2015
AnnaAn earlier study found that who wore amber-tinted glasses for three hours before bed improved their sleep quality considerably relative to a control group that wore yellow-tinted lenses, which blocked only ultraviolet light. The lighting company Philips also makes a bulb, called Hue, that can change the intensity of its component colours via an app, meant to be used before bedtime. Conceptually, anything that will decrease that blue light exposure at night will be helpful. I know some gamers who swear by those orange-tinted goggles. But orange glasses are not a panacea.in fact, not all kinds of orange tinted glasses can help you sleep better.04/13/2015
Cathy DaileyConceptually, anything that will decrease that blue light exposure at night will be helpful.I know some gamers who swear by those orange-tinted goggles.But orange glasses are not a panacea,it isn't just get rid of the blue and everything's fine.The intensity of light, in addition to color, can affect sleep, she said, and not all brands of orange-tinted glasses have undergone enough independent testing for their ability to aid sleep.04/16/2015
- What kind of lens is provided with the Prescription Sunglasses? Poly Carbonate, High index, etc.?
- What color tint are each of the mirror sunglass lenses?
- diesel eyewear ... hoz its diffrent....
- Allergic Reaction to plastic frames
- how to pick pilot sunglasses frame?
- Do you think it's good to buy replica sunglasses?
- Do Firmoo sunglasses offer 100% UV protection from UVA and UVB rays? Do they offer UV 400 protection?
- How to choose the right pair for flying?
- Oversized eyeglasses for girls - cute or ugly?