Kelly garyWatching a solar eclipse is very exciting and having the right eye wear to view it is important in protecting your eyes. Solar eclipses cannot be viewed by the naked eye so having the correct lenses for glasses is essential in viewing this rare sighting a year.The solar eclipses glasses have exceptionally dark lenses intended solely for solar eclipse observation or welding. Far too dark for use as sunglasses. The glasses block over 99% of UV light and 97% of IR Radiation.The most important thing to do to prepare in viewing a Solar Eclipse is to protect your eyes! Hope this helpful.04/13/2015
Bridget CGood solar eclipse glasses filter out all of the harmful ultraviolet and infrared light and almost all of the intense visible light to allow you to view the eclipse safely.If you can't find CE-approved glasses, don't rely on regular sunglasses-they won't protect you. Instead it's worth looking at other techniques, such as pinhole projection.If you have been lucky enough to find a pair of eclipse viewing glasses it is a safe way to view the eclipse directly. They have specialised filters to reduce the sun's rays by 100,000 times. cheap ones are made of card with very dark plastic material to view through. Check for damage such as holes or scratches before you use them, only undamaged filters are safe.Make sure you put the viewer to your eyes before you look at the Sun.04/14/2015
- new carbon fiber sunglasses want non prescription leses taken out and replaced with pres. colored sunglass lenses , cost not a problem.
- What kind of lens is provided with the Prescription Sunglasses? Poly Carbonate, High index, etc.?
- What color tint are each of the mirror sunglass lenses?
- diesel eyewear ... hoz its diffrent....
- Allergic Reaction to plastic frames
- how to pick pilot sunglasses frame?
- Do you think it's good to buy replica sunglasses?
- Do Firmoo sunglasses offer 100% UV protection from UVA and UVB rays? Do they offer UV 400 protection?
- How to choose the right pair for flying?