Isabel cookStick on bifocals can be an inexpensive way to turn your single vision glasses into bifocals. Wash your hands, glasses and stick on bifocals with soap that DOES not contain lotions or oils. Use clean warm water to apply the stick on bifocals.Try on the glasses to make sure the bifocals are in the correct spot, the vision might be a little blurry until the stick on bifocals have dried. It is best to leave them to dry overnight! These stick on bifocals can be reused and can be trimmed to custom fit your glasses.Hope this helpful.04/13/2015
AndriThe removable "bifocal" lenses that you can put anywhere on your sunglasses or prescription glasses. These are really neat. They are easy to apply and remove. To apply you simply wet them and press them where you want them on your glasses. The molecular attraction of the lenses cause them to adhere (the water is used to make sure the reading lenses make complete contact with your lenses and that there are no air pockets to cause distortion). They can be removed by peeling them off, and reused again and again.04/14/2015
- iam getting tears from my eyes when iam sleeping espicially in between 3'0 clock to 5'0 clock.it is happening from the last three days
- Swollen eyes and neck
- can my crossed eyes be fixed after 3 failed attempts as a child?
- eye health
- Right eye making noises
- Is Computer Vision Syndrome Permanently On Me?
- Can I wear eye makeup when I have problem with clogged oil glands?
- Help! I have salicylic acid in my eyes.
- Skimmed milk in eye