fergusWith my personal experience, you can find Eye Candy Optics where the eye exam will cost you $75 and the eye exam for contacts will cost you $125. Moreover, another places named Chicago Vision Club where the cost for the eye exam for the contacts is lower than that of Eye Candy Optics, it will cost you $89. However, the eye exam for glasses will cost you$59. Hope this helpful.04/22/2015
KenneyI recommend Chicago vision club,they are a full service eye care center providing standard vision care services such as annual eye exams,contact lenses, I have a great experience here. The eye doctor was very pleasant. In addition. They total cost of the exam is also very reasonable.04/23/2015
- Hello! Is it normal for a myopia number to go from -2.45 --_ -3.50 (last checked my eyes 1 year ago)? I think the prescription the doctor gave me is too strong and I don't feel comfortable with my new lens.
- What does is mean 009 axis on my exam
- free eye exam report.
- How often do you go to have your eye checked?
- what kind of services should be a low-cost eye exam include?
- where can I find a low-cost eye exam?
- How much does an eye exam cost?
- Why do you need frequent eye examinations?
- Why back-to-school eye exams are so important?