LoganIt is not possible for an external heat source to change the color of your eyes. There are other conditions that can cause your eyes to look darker or lighter in color. You should see an ophthalmologist to determine if there is a reason for the change in the color of your eyes.04/23/2015
MANDYI've never heard that the heat can change the color of eyes. Actually, the eye healthy is more important than beauty. I read an article on this woman who had brown eyes and wanted blue eyes so she had the surgery to remove part of her eyes and put blue disc things in and then she ended up blind. Beauty is pain and all that. but not that much. It's not worth it.04/24/2015
- iam getting tears from my eyes when iam sleeping espicially in between 3'0 clock to 5'0 clock.it is happening from the last three days
- Swollen eyes and neck
- can my crossed eyes be fixed after 3 failed attempts as a child?
- eye health
- Right eye making noises
- Is Computer Vision Syndrome Permanently On Me?
- Can I wear eye makeup when I have problem with clogged oil glands?
- Help! I have salicylic acid in my eyes.
- Skimmed milk in eye