AlexandriaI am very big fan of sunglasses and like to wear different glasses.For Oakley sunglasses ,you can check out the following features. 1) Genuine Oakley sunglasses will always come in either a hard case or a soft pouch. 2)Designer sunglasses, like Oakley sunglasses, will always have a certificate of authenticity and a warranty card included with the glasses 3)The Oakley logo is on the arm of all Oakley sunglasses and is a raised O that has been embedded in the frame. 4)Authentic Oakley sunglasses will have several markings to help you determine if they are real. 5)The rubber pieces of Oakley sunglasses, particularly the nose piece, will feel soft and spongy. 6) Oakley glasses will have the highest quality construction. By looking these feature you can decide whether the sites provides the original brand or not.04/28/2015
Andrew hillAt a quick glance you can do a few simple checks to see if the frames your holding are authentic Oakley glasses or knock off imitations."Made in U.S.A" should be found on the inside arms of the frames. Depending on the style of the frames, the words can be engraved or painted. Original Oakley Sunglasses are manufactured in USA only. Never in China or Taiwan.There should always be an Oakley logo on the nose piece of the frames. Take a pencil eraser and rub it slowly over it. If the frames are fake the logo will gradually wear off. This happens over time on authentic frames and should not easily rub off.Last find the "O" logo at the base of the sunglasses frames. Now even if the paint is slightly worn off, authentic Oakley shades will have a raised lettering of the logo. If you can scratch them off then they are fakes, this would indicate a screen printing technique being used04/28/2015
- What color tint are each of the mirror sunglass lenses?
- diesel eyewear ... hoz its diffrent....
- Allergic Reaction to plastic frames
- how to pick pilot sunglasses frame?
- Do you think it's good to buy replica sunglasses?
- Do Firmoo sunglasses offer 100% UV protection from UVA and UVB rays? Do they offer UV 400 protection?
- How to choose the right pair for flying?
- Oversized eyeglasses for girls - cute or ugly?
- How good are Serengeti Sunglasses?