ShirleyFor men, the top glasses look still is retro. Perhaps a nod to the still popular television show Mad Men, but less severe styles with tortoise shell patterns, graduated color or even titanium frames in brushed neutrals or matt colors. When it comes to styles adorned with modern men, nothing can ever compete with traditional Aviator glasses. It's no surprise that each season top glasses trends bring this already timeless and classic style, each time spicing it up with innovative vibes. For women, cat-eye shapes, oversize frames, bold color such as blue, green, purple and even orange and anything that gives the face a lift without pay for it are in vogue right now. The oversized glasses speck about the practical and comfy, which are always on the top list of women eyeglasses. These oversize glasses comfortably cover the eyes and the areas around them thus coming as beautiful and quite noteworthy alternatives for creating classic and feminine images. Moreover, they will accentuate your personality and will make a perfect final touch for the rest of the stylish clothing combinations.06/30/2015
- Wearing Glasses After Rhinoplasty / Nose Job
- Presbyopia and subsequent blurred distance vision after readers
- Having trouble adjusting to glasses
- Farsighted and Astigmatism-- Do I need different glasses for distance?
- Eye strain and headache after wearing glasses?
- Should I wear bi or multi focals with this prescription?
- Progressive lenses
- Pupillary Distance How to measure PD
- lensses with big plus