electriikheartxSore eyes can affect one or both eyes. The eyes may feel as if a foreign object is in them, or they may feel tired, heavy, and hard to keep open. A common cause of sore eyes is pink eye, but the problem can also be caused by an infection, allergies, too much sun exposure, eye fatigue, or contact lens wear. However, if your sore eye allergies because of eggs, you need to stop eating. If not, you can eat eggs. Hope this helpful.08/18/2015
walkingtheskyIf you have sore eyes, you shall avoid some spicy food or stimulating food which may make your sore eyes more serious. In details, onions, radishes, lentils, anything organic are what you should avoid. Besides perogis, popcorn, chewing gum (sugar free) and snakes are not recommended to eat for the sake of your sore eyes.08/25/2015
- iam getting tears from my eyes when iam sleeping espicially in between 3'0 clock to 5'0 clock.it is happening from the last three days
- Swollen eyes and neck
- can my crossed eyes be fixed after 3 failed attempts as a child?
- eye health
- Right eye making noises
- Is Computer Vision Syndrome Permanently On Me?
- Can I wear eye makeup when I have problem with clogged oil glands?
- Help! I have salicylic acid in my eyes.
- Skimmed milk in eye