I Play Video Games On Computer Almost All Summer And I Started To See Blurry Last Summer. It's Been A Year Already And My Vision Kept Getting Worse. Last Time I Took A Eye Test I Got 20/34 on my let eye and 20/50 on my Right.I also have not stopped playing video games and using my mobile device so Is This CVS or Did I Damage My vision for Good? If So, How long should I stay away from electronics so I can get my vision back?
You may interest questions:
- Is it ok to wear sports contact lenses when i play basketball?
- Is it easy to wear bifocal contact lenses?
- Where can i get free contact lenses?
- What are good natural way to prevent nearsightedness(myopia)?
- Who can wear multifocal contact lenses?
- What will happen if i wear daily contact lenses for a long time?
- Will grey contact lenses look good on me?
- What are the disadvantages of monovision contact lenses?
- What can i do to stop watery eyes with cold?
- Which one is better, monovision contact lenses or mutifocal contact lenses?