AdamI have never placed an order from those online stores or bought a pair of sunglasses in their physical shops. So I don't know the quality of their sunglasses. You'd better have a look by yourself. If there is some tag such as UV protection on the arm of the sunglasses or on the description, they are UV protection.10/30/2013
handrilSometimes a pair of sunglasses with UV protection can't suggest that they are of good quality. Once I bought a pair of sunglasses, I broken the arm of the sunglasses the first time I tried them on. What's wrong with my sunglasses? Is it because of my big head? Oh! No! This doesn't make sense. This pair of sunglasses is definitely of poor quality. I have a refund and I won't buy glasses in that store anymore.10/30/2013
cocky_bitchI think the sunglasses sold by them are quite good. You can have a try. Sometimes different kinds of sunglasses have different prices. Usually more expensive the sunglasses are, they are better. But not all the sunglasses follow this rule. Some seller will set the prices by their likes and dislikes. And there isn't a big price gap between the cost of the sunglasses. The sellers just want to make money so that they set different prices.10/30/2013
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?