walkietalkie1I think either green or blue will look good on your brown eyes. I don't wear contacts on, but I have seen some girls who wear contacts and find the blue or green lens very nice on the brown eyes. I also find an amber or green lens blends better on a dark brown iris.04/13/2012
Joseph bellOk, it seems that you would like to get a pair of circle contact lenses to appear to be more attractive. So, as you have a pair of brown eyes, which is beautiful, and your eyes could be compatible with these colors such as grey, green, purple, that is nice, and blue. Anyway, it also depends on your skin tone and your hair color, as well as what you wear. Hope you could figure out what is for you through trying them on.12/19/2012
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935Regarding to your questions, actually, it depends on your skin tone and hair color. It has nothing to do with your original eye color. Because even though you have brown eyes, the opaque color contact lenses can completely change your eye color. So if you have warm skin tones and yellow-blond or golden brown hair color, contacts that often look best are those that include highlights of light brown, honey, hazel and green.If you have cool skin tones and strawberry blond, blue-black or salt-and-pepper hair color, similarly "cool" eye colors of ice blue, violet or plum may be most appealing.02/03/2015
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?