Everything depends on your diopter (degree).?For small degrees of farsightedness you can live without the correction in sunglasses since you do not need, for example, driving for long periods.?Already in the case of myopia and astigmatism, some users point discomfort even when their diopters are small.04/13/2012
tuenerI guess maybe you mean the quality of the sunglasses. First, you may need to know that there are many kinds of sunglasses. Some are with UVA protection, some are with UVB protection. Some can protect 100% UV rays while some can protect 98-99% UV rays. The sunglasses with UVA protection and can block 100% UV rays are the best.11/05/2013
Debbie MortonSome sunglasses provided by optical shops are trust-worthy. There are different kinds of sunglasses sold in optical shops. The prices vary from different sunglasses. You can purchase a pair of sunglasses with good quality in optical shops. Maybe they will cost you more. But you may need to pay attention to the labels or descriptions of the sunglasses. If you can find the information that the sunglasses you choose are with UV protection. You can buy them. Good luck!11/05/2013
b0w_d0wn_2_meThough you can't know the quality of the eyeglasses and sunglasses sold online, you can review the comments of the product before placing an order. Sometimes, we bought a pair of bad eyeglasses or sunglasses online or in some eyeglasses stores. Sometimes they are very cheap but sometimes they are not. If we know nothing about these eyeglasses and sunglasses, we may come across that kind of products of poor quality. So the most important thing we should to do is to know how to choose a pair of good eyeglasses or sunglasses online or in any eyeglasses stores.11/05/2013
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- My helmet makes my glasses foggy. What can I do?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- How much are glasses at Walmart vision center?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?