AlissaThe shape of the frame should be opposite to your face shape. So I think you'd better choose the square frames. Nowadays the big framed sunglasses are very popular. You can have a look online. If you have any interest, you can have a look in any local optical shops and have a try.11/05/2013
ErikaA round face has curved lines with the same width and length. And it has no angles. You can choose rectangular lenses or interesting angles which are not too extreme. I think this kind of lenses can go well with your face shape. As to the color of the sunglasses, I think dark color is very popular and usually it goes well with all kinds of skin colors. So you can have a try. Good luck!11/05/2013
Brian ClemChoose those sunglasses that can make your face look a little thinner and longer. I think this will go better with your image and look more flattering and suitable than other kind of sunglasses. Maybe the sunglasses that are wider at the temples are fit for your face shape. You can have a try. Good luck!11/05/2013
Paul HathoneMany celebrities such as Kate Winslet, Drew Barrymore and Christina Ricci are with round faces. You can pay attention to what kind of sunglasses they are wearing. If the sunglasses look good on their face, they may look good on your face too. Usually round faces should go well with the opposite shaped sunglasses to balance out its shape, so you'd better pick square framed sunglasses.11/05/2013
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?