NicholasSome people are sensitive to light so they need to wear a pair of sunglasses to block light for them. I think this is not weird because they need them. But I still suggest you to have your eyes checked by an eye doctor, because usually we only wear sunglasses in summer, we won't need to wear sunglasses at home. If you are too sensitive to light and need to wear sunglasses at home, it can be a starting sign of some kind of eye disease. You'd better have your eyes checked immediately.11/05/2013
walking_poeticxMaybe it is a little strange, because we seldom see people wear sunglasses form day to day even in summer. It may means that your eyes are too sensitive to light. But I can't recommend other glasses for you because you said that your eyes burn and you can't see without glasses. Maybe only the prescription sunglasses can help solve your problem. And if needed, youâ€™d better see an eye doctor as well. Good luck!11/05/2013
elliekate825Some people may think that you want to be cool if you wear a pair of sunglasses day to day. But some will understand that you are just sensitive to the light. But I want to know which kind of sunglasses are you wearing? Are they the sunglasses with darkest lenses? If they are, you may definitely have some eye problems. And you need to see an eye doctor immediately.11/05/2013
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?