Caroline hillNo one will do that. Dude, it is a bad suggestion. We know that women love shopping. And women often buy many things that they don't need. Maybe you will understand if I give you a lively example. If we put a pair of sunglasses for men near women clothes, many women will have a look though they don't plan to buy them at that moment, but if the price is reasonable and the quality is also very good. They may begin to consider buying a pair of this kind of sunglasses for their husband or father. But if we put sunglasses for men in eyeglasses stores and this store only sells sunglasses for men, a woman or man will enter that store only when they need to buy a pair of sunglasses or have the plan to buy a pair of sunglasses. In this way, we can't persuade those who don't want to buy this product at the beginning. I think the wisdom of marketing is to persuade people to buy what they don't need at this moment.11/05/2013
Paige williamsIf you want to separate stores into male and female. How about other kind of glasses? Will you like to separate them into different categories? But I think it is not wise to do that because they are equipment that can help improve our vision no matter they are contacts, glasses or sunglasses, they should stay in eyeglasses stores. Have you seen that many famous brands begin to make all kinds of stuffs that we need in our daily lives. The companies want to make a big profit, so do eyeglasses stores. But only one kind of product can't gain enough market shares unless this kind of product is luxuries. So the sunglasses stores put sunglasses for men and sunglasses for women together.11/05/2013
- Any recommendations for a good pair of cycling sunglasses in the $50 (+/- $25) range?
- Where to buy the Rx insert sporty frame type?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?